Sunday, May 3, 2009

3.5.2009 Sunny Day - Hot Spring Jasin

Another late post
Last Last weekend
went to air panas jasin




usually when to tampin's hot spring
this was my 1st time been to jasin for that hot spring





well renovated pool and the temperature suitable for all

Not challenging for this,
we proceed to ....






hehehe
firstly
dumped my legs only
end up, whole body wet
iiiissssSHhhhh




well, although this place is better and nicer then the one at tampin,
but
it is still not my prefect hot spring spot


My ideally hot spring



Naturally



Man made

just a very normal requirement, right?
haha
when will i have the chance for my legs to dump inside ?
>____<


2 comments:

Shinky said...

oh? Newly opened?

QQ is mine said...

ta dar la..i think long time ago, just i dont know, until friend brought me there...

hehehe

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak