Sunday, May 31, 2009

31,5,2009 Midnight - Balasan !

hehehe
incident happened 1.5 hours ago
somebody is kacau~ing my facebook when i was bathing
after my bath, i saw her touching my restaurant city, she was complained why she is so dark,and demanded me to buy her new cloth (actually she is pretending there,so that i can lose my attention on my facebook's status)



my place and my notebook

when i sat down and clicks the 'my profile' button on facebook,
this is what i sawSmile18.com



my status had been changed few times without my acknowledgment
hUh ..it is so obviously of who done it ! ( that fella still can likes the status,ishhSmile18.com)




siang siang's place and her notebook

at the same time, she was bathing there and leaving her facebook's online there
time to balas dendamSmile18.com



Smile18.com apa lagi, kacau her facebook laaaaa


the funniest part was, after her bath...she comes to me
this was our conversation

siangsiang: eh, will you angry me ?
me: angry you for what ? ( pretend dont know )
siang siang: naa...you said ar ! you cannot angry me ar ...
me: smile to her...why?
siangsiang: nahh...you cannot angry ar !faster go check you facebook's status
me: hahaha,you better check your's 1st !!!!!!
siangsiang: oh shittTT ( instantly goes to her notebook and kan cheong there)Smile18.com
me: Smile18.com



comments for the status i leave for her

and at the same times, i changed my status to....


i'm Smile18.com there
she is Smile18.com there




she updated her status to ...Smile18.com
sendiri kacau orang 1st ...tu kena balik





we are actually less then 5 steps away from each others,
yet...we still can replying the comments without any physical acts and verbal communicationsSmile18.com really beh tahan !

siang, this icon special for you ----->Smile18.comsurrender bah !!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha.....

ong hy

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak