Sunday, May 31, 2009

31.5.2009 Midnight - Shout for Perhentian ~!

YohoooooooOOOO
FINALLY
the day has come !
another 18 hours, i'm going to start my journey to perhentian island !
to some of my friends,in this moment, i'm still at melaka and will be going to segamat tomorrow afternoon and train at 9.59pm which will be reach perhentian island on monday at estimately before 11amSmile18.com

Friend phoned me just now, said today's newspaper reported that, there is a university girl aged 20 died at redang island because of drowning and advised me must wear the safety jacket
OKIE ! i got your msg !Smile18.com


THese are the things i prepared for perhentian island



swiming suit for snorkeling ( any how, friends advised me to wear a shirt on snorkeling)
OKIE , I understand ,will prepare a shirt incase..Smile18.com




2 pieces of after sun masks



As i know that, i will be spending more then 8 hours on the hot sun,
i choose a sunblock with 130SPF, i hope it helpsSmile18.com




And of course, our snacks loHHHHSmile18.com

Perhentian ,I'm coming ~~!!!!!!Smile18.com


0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak