Saturday, May 23, 2009

23.5.2009 Sunny Day ---> Special Post for Shennie kho

Tada !

waited for so long till your turn ??
kekekeke
today i'm going to full fill your wish
the things you curiously,wants to see/read it since last year

alright,first of all..the introduction
10years of friendship
know you since form 2, right ? but we only gained our friendship at form 4
the person who always :-
acted as the treasurer in the class/ among us also
sensitives/negative thought on friends issues =p
complained i 'rebut' the toilet with her
wished that, i can sit beside her( in the class)
help me wiped my desk (pls continue it in the future)
talked with me during math session ( make me failed my math) =p
asked me to ponteng my tuition class (Murni) and go for the 'prawn mee'
replaced the organizer position after my retired from the post (hehe)
............................

couldn't think some more =p

Let's starts with the main body ~



5k3 class of 2002









hehe





just able to found this dedication from you
so 'wu lioa' ..send me the dedication just asked me 'what i want ?'
i just right beside you, u tak ada mulut ask ka ? hehehe

do i full fill your wish ?
kekeke

anyway, wish you happy birthday
23.5.2009


4 comments:

Shennie said...

Haiz... why?? why?? why??
Why I got such friend?
Why I will wrote such things?
Why I so sia sui de??

All are Mak Lai Har fault...
I thought you will forget about it..
Haiz.. mana tau... sui..

Between, your maths fail not my fault k..
I still borrow my notes to you...
Every time I need to copy it in class then borrow to you..

Do you still remember the BM teacher?
hahaha... I'm the one who talked to you always..
But she like to scold you..
BM teacher:" mak lai har, jgn selalu cakap dgn shennie.. shennie palajar yang baik.. jgn ajar dia benda yang tk baik..."
HAHAHAHA....

p/s: Thanks for the birthday celebration.. even though you got asked me to refund back... but that is impossible k... hiak hiak hiak...

QQ is mine said...

hahaha...good ma, is a memory lai de~

other ppl want also dont hv laaa,kekek

Shinky said...

Wahahaha... I'm really sorry to hear that you have such a friend Shennie :P
Tumpang wish you Happy Birthday~!^.^

QQ is mine said...

hohohohoh
our memories ~

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak