Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27.5.2009 Sunny Day - NATM I & II

Night At The Museum II
i'm quite surprised with the price ( RM 10 )
compared with Night At The Museum I in 2007
maybe it was just the 1st day ,the movie realeased
This part II is quite bored to me
i keep on yawning inside the theatre, maybe i expected to much from it ..isshh



Night At The Museum I (2007)

I still keeping the movie's ticket  
flashed back to The Night At Museum I, it only costed me rm 6
but, this is much more worths
at least, it had attracted me to watch for the part II

i'm now waiting for the Terminator Salvation which will realease on this coming friday, 29 May
and my friend just brought the tickets for 29 May 
ohh...lagi, 1st day ....hope it worth with its price !
 

2 comments:

Shennie said...

Night At The Museum nicer II is nicer.. XD...
And I watched it on only RM6.. why??.. because Wednesday la..

Terminator Salvation -- after you watch it let me know nice or not lo..

If nice then I will go on next Wednesday again.. RM6 also... XD..

QQ is mine said...

haha...my friends lo, they kan cheong want to watch it ! Ishhhh

the terminator i dont expected much a !

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak