Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26.5.2009 Sunny Day - Facebook's games

Still remember at first, i addicted to Pet Society ?
everyday night must 'touch' it before sleep



The latest photo of my 'handsome'
Smile18.com
getting bored of this games, due to ...i'm quite rich to buy anything i wantFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

Next ...
Friends For Sales




After Pet society, i had spend several weeks on this..
everyday login, just want to buy back my pets (my friend list)..
my current owner --> Jason Yeoh ( maybe later, i will buy back by who ? )
I'm Waiting to buy back in order to increase my cashFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org
Next..
Texas Poker



Wondering my previous posts, i keep on mentioned i'm poker~ing ?
This laa, it is a nice and annoyed game!
nice if i win the cash on the table,
annoyed if i thought i will win, but at the end .........Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

And the current addicted game
Restaurant City



Well, this game is quite similar to pet society
the difference is, i can hired any friends to work for me..
(below of the photo are my workers)


i'm just started to play two days ago...and i'm still far at the back from my list ..
gotta, every day login to earn more~

Come, let's join the restaurant city ~
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org


3 comments:

Shinky said...

招兵买马 here? ^.^ lOlx...

QQ is mine said...

haha, so..will u be the 1sT?

Shinky said...

NOpe. Too lazy to layan :P

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak