Monday, April 27, 2009

27.4.2009 Midnight - Jacuzzi equatorial hotel

pampered myself
to enjoy the living of upper class

It is my first time tried the jacuzzi

the most important is, it is FOC



Didn't think of, inside this hotel there are such nice things



member card is needed to enjoy the facilities for free
anyway this card is not belongs to me




3rd floor is our destination ^hiak hiak hiak^


hehe,
Reached my destination




I brings nothing, just my self
everything provided there
2 towels
hair dryer
mineral water
bla bla bla




nice designed shower rooms

*
*
*
*
*
TaDAAAA~



Hot Jacuzzi =]



Left for the Hot, and Right for the cold

Friend taught me,
10 min for the hot, then proceed to 10 min for the cold
repeated 3 times
she said do it this ways can help me burn my fat wor..
tapi

0.O it makes me sick the next day, iiIsshh T_T



Since like, sauna is not good enough
we go for the healthier one
STEAM
steamed for my whole body



hot cold hot cold hot cold hot cold
mana boleh tahan??
duduk duduk relax luuuu

it is prefect IF serves with fruit and fruit juice
hehehe

although i get sick for the 1st time, but i will still going for the 2nd time geh ~

kakakaka



3 comments:

Shinky said...

Wah~ This is different from the one I've been. ^.^
The 1 I've been smaller. And so so only...
Got people massage for you there or not?

QQ is mine said...

ya r...you go where de?

i thought smaller is better? fixed 1 body size is better what

Shinky said...

Summit USJ hotel. In Subang.

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak