Thursday, April 16, 2009

16.4.2009 Midnight - Supper Susu Lembu

Mmm...
is 2 am now, time for supper ??

almost every time i over night at bukit beruang
around this time, i surely will ask my 'house mate'
"jom pergi supper !"
well, they love to entertain me [Muaahahahaha]

Well, as time being...i already use to sleep at 5am, there was once i break the record to 8am..
haha





my favourite spot ..cant snap clearly with my hand phone due to the lights




Is Restoran Al-Rahmath

i hate the maggie
i hate the roti canai
i hate every things there
except

THIS
which i cant found at other mamak stalls





I always sit at there on midnight just for this
~susu lembu~




tetapi
i am now at my own house
the only i can have
is

packed dutch lady low fat milk

0.O




2 comments:

Shinky said...

I usually went there yam cha also.. hehhee.. you're still in growing stage arh? :P

QQ is mine said...

oh, nxt time u go...u can call me de ..ekekek

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak