Friday, April 17, 2009

17.4.2009 Sunny Day - Dream Box_BuffeT


2nd times when to dream box for night section

the 1st time, i paid but i didn't try the buffet, bodoh oh?
that time i paid rm 38 just for the drink, fruit and snack ( saturday night 30%)
although we have the member card
so i told my self no 2nd times

BUT

kenapa still have 2nd times de??
semua salah -----> ringan hati
>____<



foods taken by us



ikan with sambal ..



chicken wings, who took it without thinking to finish it
haha



satays and potato wedges <---not recommended
TAK SEDAP




chicken soup
preferred my mum's soup ..



my plate
fried rice, redang chicken, bla bla bla ..



my drinks
mango mixed sour plum ais blended
no bad ^^



wasted foods..hehe


well, it is worth then the 1st time
it only cost me rm 19 for everything
because it was on monday night
and with member card (50% discount)



i have the member card for free
given by my friend
just because of i'm malaccan

so no problem for day or night

haha

=]

P/s: whye shin, don't worry. when you come back, i bring u go sing gao gao but u must bring along my souvenir loooooooOOOOO

=p

5 comments:

Shinky said...

You ringan hati I ringan perut leh!
Da bao some for me to eat mar..

QQ is mine said...

hahaa..

how to ta bao ? nanti i kena blacklist ar !!

again la...when u want to treat me ?

Shinky said...

Treat you? Never heard of leh...
Only heard that you wanna treat me only... ^.^ Kekeke...

said...

y suddenly all mention my name in blog a???
reali miss me so muc meh???
u wan bring me go???
no prob ya...
u pay 4 my bill as well ya...
i say 10q 1st lo...
hehe...

JaN!Ce said...

hey..i still planning next week ajak my colleagues go sing K in mlk....

seemed like dream box is a better choice~

ei.....how much for a person during Saturday night?

reservation no???

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak