Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14.4.2009 Midnight - MBN 688 was in Risk

incident happened two days ago

where we were having our lunch at Uncle John ( Ayer Keroh branch )



while waiting our lunch to be serve

suddenly

5minutes of heavily rain
with
strong storms lighting
caused
~alarming~
&
Floating



was shocked to saw my friend's car floating
the 1st things fly over my mind was 'take photos' hehe





directed my friend to moved the car immediately


i was wondering my car will be safe since i park a little upwards
but
it is WRONG !
T_T




the water is flowing in a blinked of eyes
OMG
what the hell of ground is this ?




i need and have to safe my darling
my foot was floated with around 8cm of......... "long kang's "water?
i dropped my slipper twice times >__<""" the 1st time,i picked up myself the 2nd time, the slipper floating & flowing under one of the car(wira) there ><"" luckily my friend offer to help me to search and pick it up thank you thank you ^^
what a 'good' experience

lesson learned
NOT to go Uncle John ayer keroh branch when it is a cloudy/raining day

><


2 comments:

Shinky said...

Wahlau~ Your car went for a swim ler... Kekeke... Ayer Keroh so high also kena eh..? Jialat ler.. -.-"

JaN!Ce said...

u know 15th april..what happened to my factory?
1st time flooded in my factory..
somemore that morning..there are auditors coming to audit my factory.. all efforts done gone..

luckily i faster shifted my little white car..if not, also go swimming in Muar river..

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak