Monday, April 13, 2009

12.4.2009 Midnight - Flying around~

hehehe
spend~ed my 4 days flying around at b.beruang



another bed which i used to spend for 2 nights
watched/accompanied by two creatures



creature 1

my early morning ( actually is afternoon ) opened my eyes,
the 1st thing i realize, two eyes was watching me ><"""
Cutenyaaaaaaaa



creature 2 (named, ah bear )

turned to the left side, another two eyes was watching me pulak >____<
kerja siape ni?
hehe





the place which i used to ..........berak banyak banyak ~ahaaa




the place which i used to clean my body...haha
nice toilet for me to use, which attached with heater ^^



conteng~ing on my lab sheet by...



looks like my hse ni .. my shoes arranged nicely ,pai seh pai seh kekekeke


Not to forgetting...



the best item in the house ..haha =p
attached with air con in every single rooms

that's the reason i can stayed in the house for so many nights !!!
kekekeke
=p



we have pillow talks we also have on floor talks with 2 big bottles of carlsberg , keropok and maggie mee ^^



Finished ><




looks familiar ? ya, i brought it .. missing this game for long timeSSSS
no gambling, no mahjong but .....millionaire, enough healthy ?
jerit~ing 'I WANT TO BUY' I WANT TO SELL
YOU GO TO JAIL ,YOU STEPPED MINE
keke

enjoyed



haha..tiba tiba birthday pulak ><""


how about this?



prepare those healthy games to spend our times on the train for the perhentian trip ^^

hehehe

alright s 4.56 am now everyone is sleeping but i'm still flying here ><"""

too be continueeee



p/s: updating this post using their electricity and streamyx, kakakaka




2 comments:

Shinky said...

Wah lao eh~
Lucky not using their computer or laptop huh... ^.^

QQ is mine said...

last time was, but think that, they need to use it too...so bring mine to here lo..haha

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak