Saturday, April 11, 2009

11.4.2009 Sunny Day - Dinner at Muar _T

been rushing for my fyp report for several days without entertainment
gotta insane if continuous like that

haha giving my self a reason to hv fun pulak ,ishh..
actually i enjoyed myself since Thursday ><"""
haaRRrR

now still flying around >______<


okie okie okie
back to the topic

2 Vios 9 people
heading to Muar for dinner
this time NO 'tam check jie' NO food court
NO satay No chicken wing NO fried Oyster NO Otak otak
but

THis...




Thailand bla bla bla..dn know to translate..hehe



left my camera at home><..this the quality i can get from my handphone ..



here's the dishes .. the 1st dish -> Thai Fried Kankung ( yes, is fried ) 1st time see this kind of cooking style, a bit weird but taste great with that sauce^^



2nd dish --> Thai style Tou Fu been tried this kind of tou fu before so ..is normal for me..hehe



3rd dish--> Thai Curry Chicken Yes, is curry 1st time try, is too spicy totally difference from Malaysia style but still nice too



4th dish--> Thai Fried Century Egg YEs, is FRIED too ...my 1st time also haha, what a special cooking style with spicy and sour sauce ^^



5th dish --> Thai Fried Sotong Yes, is sotong, but think so is baby sotong crispy and spicy but abit hard to chew



6th dish --> Thai Fried don't know the name
but is a normal vegetable dish which tastes sweet ^^


a

the main dish --> Thai Lemon Sour Fish hehe i likes the soup, spicy and sour ^^




overall, nice food but sweat... too spicy and make my body is burning ><""



another place for me to hang out for dinner
hehe
got time
i will be back geh

hehehe

\/(^o^)\/




4 comments:

JaN!Ce said...

OMG......
why no inform me wana go Thai's food?

QQ is mine said...

Eeee....dn OMG there..

i'm going with my friends ma...plus 'im not the driver, so i cant make any appointment with you..there will be a time to meet you up geh !! don't worry ..

Shinky said...

wow! looks delicious there~! ^.^
How to go there ya?

QQ is mine said...

u belanja me, i bring u there =p

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak