Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24.6.2009 Sunny Day - Unwanted action

HaiH
yesterday, sing yee told me
she had cancel the hong kong accommodation
and told me there will be a little refund
i just told her, calculated only give me the amount
i NOT wish to get the refund, yet i wish to go
><

the HK trip is 100% cancelled

HaiH
today, i told my manager that i would like to cancel my leave
this is our conversation
Me: Mr Chuan, i think i want to cancel my leave
Mr Chuan: Cannot, you submitted the leave form to me. Your salary is deducted
Me: Har ? serious ??><>
Mr Chuan: Unless you tell me your reason la
Me: ><""
Mr Chuan: This is your graduation trip, you only graduate one in your life...u sure you dont want to go ??
Me: I forced to. The h1n1 punya pasal laa><
Mr Chuan: the trip only you didn't go ? how about your friends?
Me: all my friends dont want to go ler , I aM very sad
Mr Chuan: ohh,then have you paid ?
Me: I paid for the flight and deposit for the hotel
Mr Chuan: then how ?
Me: Haih, is ok geh..half month in alps, i able to earn back the money geh >___<
Mr chuan: ohhh...ok ( *smilling there)
Me: What if i get quarantine after i back from HK ?
Mr chuan: you have to be careful la, AS I KNOW ppl back from manila, austria need to self quarantine for 1 week. But any way you make a correct decision
me: >< """
Mr Chuan: come, let's take the form
Me: ><"""

HaaaaaAAAAAAA
arGGGGGG
Huhuhuhuh
T_T




GERAM AAaaaaaaaa
my heart is very painful ><>
bcz of, i was unable to do anything

i hate to back melaka this weekend
so, planned to go kl with my friend and met some friends there
we planned to Sing K, Jagoya Buffet, watch Transformer and shopping !!!!
all this is just to overcome my awful
><

i' going to pamper my self with rm 100 /pax dinner at Jagoya, Star hill ( is actually a japanese buffet)

click here for more info on Jagoya



0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak