Friday, June 12, 2009

12.6.2009 Sunny Day - Added as my Collections

fUuuuuu
2 years of kinda garden
6 years of Primary School
5 years of Secondary School
2 years of Diploma
4 years of Degree

19 years of studies lifeSmile18.com



MMU Sigma 0809 (volume 7)Smile18.com




it took my 19 years to reach it, how worth will it be?Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org




TadAAaa !
Finally, added as my collectionsSmile18.com

Will i going to end my study life ? i don't know For sure, life will never stop of learning new things




Going to steps into a next Chapter of my life at Alps Electric(Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ,which i will be facing a reality and challenging world
i hoped me, myself will be stronger and smarter than yesterday

Best wishes to those who are finding a jobFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org
Congratulations to all my friends, see you all at convocationFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

Study Smart and Enjoy Your Life at MMU to Siang Siang Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org loyal to you

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak