Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23.6.2009 Sunny Day -New Environment_Nilai


Finally I adapted my self here

firstly reach here, felt really unsecure
had a messed feeling
and now it is well organized



the view of my current rented apartment, which know as Desa Palma
it it located just beside INTI college university
Yes, you are right,

98% are stayed by Inti's student

Even 3 of my house mates are Inti's student

although i'm a graduated,and as a employee now ...but it felt like i am indirectly entered Inti's student life
Walking around my apartment really make me felt young ! kaka



The view of my room
Yes, i have a room mate

but she will only officially be my room mate,in the month of july




My bed and my old laptop ><




My room mate's bed. Only the bed are hers, the table are mine territory
=p
wonder who is her ??

*
*
*
*
TaDA !!



Miss Ru Ling pat poh =]




The view of the living room
This house is quite comfortable although at the first i complained the toilet is small and dirty
but after i washed, cleaned and used for almost a week, it is now my territory too
=]




not to forgetting, i stayed with a doggie, named FiFi
she is the breed of Shih Tzu Mixed Poodle, and only 6months old
well, every one who know me, knew that i'm a dog lover
she always come to my room and bites my toes ><
she is lucky to have me as her half owner
been shared half of my 'cha siew fan' with her
><
...........................
wonder what is my room rates?
is around rm 300 divided 2, included streamxy, electricity, and water
so is around rm 150/pax and the great news was,
we don't have to paid the deposit and i'm staying Free of charge for this month
is it a good deal ?
kakaka ^^

Next i will introduce my working environment



Reported my self on 16.6.2009, 7.50am
assigned into IR RC department, which is know as Remote control department

and my position is just a trainee engineer for 6 months

my working time is from 7.50 am - 5.30pm
and it is a japan company, discipline and punctual is a serious issue ><



My working place, but most of the time i have to spend my time at ....




HERE
starting till now, i'm just like a boss working around check others people works

shhh...i'm actually know NOTHING
kakakaka





Forced to attach my body part with this ><

Actually i'm quite tension
i realized, my manager is actually not as good as i though
frequently saw him scolds some of his subordinates
Yesterday he scolded the persons who is in charging me,
maybe got ppl told the manager that i had been free for a whole day for doing nothing
so, he questioned them with a very uncomfortable way
i was helping the them to explained, but my manager require a high expectation from them to teach me their skills
so, not my business, their business !haha

Starting from tomorrow, no more 'boss' which know nothing
><""


0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak