Sunday, June 21, 2009

21.6.2009 Midnight - Miracle ?


Hopes and Wanting for A Miracle




HaiH...
Planned everything,
and it is near to me, but it just slipped like that?
Felt myself like a disable, can't even do anything !?!
I know everyone told me that, it won't fly away, and i will have alot of chances to there
But
the disappointment i faced,i cant even accept it
i waiting for 1 year,
i planed for everything,all done by my self
why can't it just flows according to my plan, my wish?
why must destroyed by that stupid swine fluUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu ?

ArrrrrrrrrrGGGGGG

5 comments:

said...

wat happen???
ur hk trip cancel d???
spain now is very serious as well...
but i stil going there next week...
dun so kia si la...

QQ is mine said...

this is not only my decision ler..nyok foong's parent also not give..only sing yee's parent paling bagus ! kakak..just ask her to becareful ><

i wish my parent will like ur parent ler ! jealous aaaaAAAAAA

said...

my parents worry also...
i already outside...
they gt no choice...
can oni ask me 2 b careful lo...
everything already book & paid...
takan burn all wo...
just wear mask if needed lo...

Shennie said...

haiz.. nowadays why so many problems???
CNN just reported about the Taufan going to Taiwan area...
shit la..
Don't care la.. Die also wanna die in Taiwan... lol..

QQ is mine said...

i wish my travel mates were both of you ><

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak