Friday, March 20, 2009

20.3.2009 Cloudy Day - M 1 2 1 3 University Green

Recently, I like having a second house
i looks like renting a room at bukit beruang
i don't looks like malaccan
My house seen very far from my MMU
hehe



this is the place where u can found my MBN 688




Coincidence




the stair which i used to steps
the door which i used to knock~



TaDa~ M1213




There is a lovely corner for me to lay my tired body~that's mine bed =p




A place for me to do homework?
haha,
most of the time i spend for facebook, surf net, chatting,watch drama and gamming
kekeke



prefect environment with nice swimming pool =]




Having cute 'house mate'




Having nice 'house mate'



Having nice game with 'nice' lunch ..kekekek =p

ALL ABOVE

FOC

~SYOK LOoooo~

LaaaaaaLlLaaalaalalalal

=]



2 comments:

Shinky said...

Hahaha. This reminds me of me and my friends, In rumah bahagia last time.
Sure miss those carefree days... >.<"

QQ is mine said...

yes
i believe me, my self will miss the moments after i graduate >_<

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak