Saturday, March 14, 2009

14.3.2009 Cloudy Day - Marley and Me


Wish to watch this movie since feb

hehe

Finally get to watch it

Basically, front part of this movie is quite bored

but at the end

it touched my heart and lead to my tears

huhuhu

the touched scene are so longGggg

Arggg..so useless !!

keep on wipe my tears so that no people realize me

But, i can heard there are others ppl who crying there too

even worst then me

><""





The heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog who taught them what really matters in life.


dogs are human best friend,

no matter you are poor, rich,pretty ,handsome, ugly, bad ,nice, bla bla bla

they will always wait and look for you in front of the door step

=]


0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak