Friday, March 13, 2009

13.3.2009 Cloudy day - Winter,my new pet

I said myself is tension

to avoid myself emo~ing at the night

i brought it

keke

Actually is, i like to see him run on the wheel,

is just like no worries, & enjoying it~

he seen to known i like to see him running on the wheel

every time he saw me, he will forget his sleep and start his journey

hehe , CUTE !



His small little house




Samseng of him **he already out of his cage, still climbing to escape ><""? ! !?




Enjoying his Ferrero rocher,kekeke




Is hard to capture him, as he is too active moving here, running there

But no matter how cute he is,

QQ is always my

no.1 pet



kakaka

the world is always unfair !

=b




2 comments:

Shinky said...

Wah got tired of Pet society already so get a mouse now? ^.^

QQ is mine said...

ya la, always cant load ..so sien !buy a real one to play ...hahaha =p

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak