Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11.3.2009 Cloudy day - Disappointed


Recently i have been busy with this

worry with this

eat also think of that

bathing also think of that

sleeping also dream of that

playing, haha...100% play la

kekekeke

What i mean is this

FYP




My title Voice recognition using neural network

although i have come to the final step

done the graphical user interface ( phot0 )

prepare for application use

sometimes

it can recognize correctly

but

Most of the time

cant

damn $%$%^$#^

sien diao

how i'm going to explain the failure ???huhuhuh

asked my lecture, he ask me to think my self

I paid the Rm 3000, you ask me think myself , at least some guidance maaaa?

sob sob sob sob

=[

2 comments:

Shinky said...

I think it's because you din't use Lee Hom's voice that's why cannot recognize... ^.^

Complain your supervisor kaw kaw. Demand for refund. ^.^

QQ is mine said...

lee hom? his voice lagi susah oh !

dulu he is senior lecturer now he is FET DEAN ><"" complain also complain to him ler !

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak