Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27.7.2010 Sunny Day Iphone make me feel stupid

Today, my friend told me that her iphone suddendly zoom in and not able to zoom out back. She is very worried and asked me that is it no more warranty after we jail break. I started to think, is it we are to0 brave enough and never think of the negative side after jail break.?

haha..

i guess, this is not the question i should ask since i jail breaked. All i have to think is a SOLUTION

Solution 1: i ask her to reboot her iphone by pressing Standby and home button together, but result shown same

Solution 2 : i ask her to tear of her screen protecter, result still the same >< ( wasted 1 protected screen sheet )
Solution 3 : i told her that maybe is the time to upgrade to OS 4. So i suggest her go to apple website to download the latest version which is OS 4. Simutaneously, i come out with another solution ..
Solution 4 : Search google, probabbly there is some one facing the problem
Result : It works on solution 4 ><
Root Cause : Unknown - suspected due to jailbreak
But the solution really make me laugh at myself ><

Simple Step : "Just tripple tap with three fingers on the screen and it will fix "

Damn man ! Human makes it complicated !
>_<
Warning: is your own risk after jailbreaked

0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak