Sunday, July 25, 2010

25.7.2010 Cloudy Day June-09 to July-10


Since i graduated, i had experienced to stay in 3 different types of premises

Flat upgraded to Semi-D and now downgraded to apartment


My room inside the Flat



My room inside the Semi-D

And the latest one...

|
|
|
|
V



My room inside the Appartment

=]

3 rooms, only 1 similarity...know's what ?

kekeke


The Acer ! 
I never dump it ,although i have the new one ><
i guess, it will follow me until it end it's life ba..
hopefully ,kakaka

erm..
just within a year time, i top upped my experiences in 'stuffs moving'

and..
top upped how to adapt in a new environment

and and..
how to stay in side a house with a 'People' which so called 'housemate'

can i add this inside my resume?

hehehe

0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak