Saturday, January 31, 2009

31.1.2009 Early Morning - don't HL


after a few minutes forcing myself sleep again,end up ..i use my toe to press the the start up button of my desktop >,<'''

Haih ..just now sleep at 2.30am, but now wake up at 6am ?

what happen? Too nervous later going drive to genting?

I don't think so ..

can feel my body is tired but my mind is very active, and my heart still beating

very hate this kinda situation

! VERY !

Suddenly found this inside my computer, and i feel funny after i saw this



drew by 'a' to 'b' &' c' and posted my 'd'

***** HL stand for 'hao lian' *****

When i saw this photo,i feel funny & i feel 'a' is creative

haha.. becoz that time, 'b' always complain to 'a' about 'c', and 'a' come out with this and share with 'd'

although it looks like abit nonsense , but is creative and funny and come with a smile lo

lolz

Two thumbs up to 'a'

=D



2 comments:

Shinky said...

Why dowan to hao lian leh?

JaN!Ce said...

Hahaha...this drawing looks cute..
shouldnt drawn by u gua??

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak