Friday, January 9, 2009

10.1.2009 Midnight - Insomnia

Just back from 24 hour KFC

the time shows 4.14am

but i still cant get my self fall to sweet dreams

haih

Insomnia

Why getting worst ?

People around me all seen busy

busy with working environment,

this, that & bla bla

haih

I'm actually quite jealous, and started to ask my self

Why i'm so free ?

Why i'm not in working environment?

Why i still in the same environment?

haih

I'm actually looking forward to involve in working environment ler !!!

I want new environment

Haih

Speechless

= (


4 comments:

said...

y so gan jiong wan work???
work d then ll b very bz...
no freedom d wo...
u c yf as contoh d la...
bcum older n older d :P
u reali wan b like tat meh???
better enjoy more of ur study life la...

QQ is mine said...

just want to expose to new environment, learn something out of expectation...haha

like you i also want...haha;p

Shinky said...

Don't work la. If possible.
Spend more time to play. Enjoy life ^.^ You also can learn alot from play...

wish0311 said...

yalor...i really wok like hell now~~
no personal time at all le....

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak