Saturday, December 27, 2008

27.12.2008 - Sunny Day - End of French Class



Finally,

I had finished my French class

Another two weeks, i gotta end my second semester

entering third semester, which is my FINAL semester ><

less then a month i gotta start my project

feel scare and tension to start it again

i believe this is the hardest subject ( project ) i need to gone thru it in the whole degree course

all the hardworking and smart gems pls follow me, guide me

leave all the nonsense,harmful feeling and un helpful things aside

block all the unlucky things happen on me ,protect me**

Looking forward to step on the stage and receive my cert ^,^

Pray pray & pray

******Na Mo Oh Lei Tou Fatt******



Here are my quiz's marks for the French paper


For Quiz 1


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


17/20, not bad bah <-- give me kembang sikit



For quiz 2


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

28.5/30, ahyo..left 1.5 to get full marks ,ishhh

As aillian say, the lecturer abit insane, the more we wrong, the higher marks we gets

maybe she trying to give us sympathy marks

hope she apply in the final exam also lo ! *o*




here's the exam slip for the French's paper

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


it is on 10.1.2009,which is on saturday <-- haih


anyway, hope i have the mood to prepare for the French paper ! 0.0 good luck to my friend, ailian and to my self !

kekekeke

3 comments:

fly123 said...

bonne chance à vous!!!

QQ is mine said...

merci !

JaN!Ce said...

i understand what merci mean.. hahau know speak french..u should teach me.. i got lots of buyer speaking French...hehe..but don't teach me rude/harsh word...

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak