Monday, December 1, 2008

1 - 12 - 2007

Why i put the title 1-12-2007 ? Because just now, i suddenly flash back last year on this date, what had happen. At that time, i was in KL doing my training. That day was a Saturday, staying in my cousin 's house with that girl ,hehe . That was her last week training, so she take the opportunity stay at KL to go for miang~ early morning woke up, shock by my cousin's wife. She just back from pasar, she told me my car got a very long -----------------, I was shock,double up my movement to go downstair and look for my car ...Wahhh...that time, so hurt, so sad, so hate, don't know which bastar* jealousy my car %^%$&$%&#%^# kurang ajar punya budak




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1st anniversary to this scratched ( look at the photo,it is quite deep cant be safe, unless...)



1st 10 min, really spoiled my mood, but what can i do? NTH !I just scared to let my parents know,so i decide to lie them that, i kena it around my office area. BUT, they know i'm telling lies, coz before that my cousin's mum already told my mum everything,CEh,My parents know ,still ask me,really sui heng...nasib this time they didnt scold me ^^ So,sudah la. After that me & yf proceed to Sungei wang to full fill my wish, that's sushi buffet




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


Haha, Last year's thing still posting here. hehe,This can prove that, i still young,
& memory banyak kuat!kekekekeke



After that, we walk while at sungei wang, then need to rush back for night,keke , Apa tu ? kekeke, That's SHE concert ! If i not mistaken,i brought the tic for rm 100, although it need to stand for the whole concert, but the rm 100 is worth, because we stand front at the side, no body blocking us,and we watch it clearly,really great !kekeke .
At the same time, yf didnt join me to watch SHE, she go miang, she drive my car tapi sesat at tengah jalan,keke really cha ! bluek..




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

The SHE 's concert ticket



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

the view from where i'am standing



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Who is that? kekeke


Overall the show are quite nice, especially HEBE playing drum with her cool face ! really nice,kekekeke
When the time i reach home, i keep recommend yf to watch HEBE playing drum, i search the video at youtube and let her watch,after she watch, she also agreed that HEBE is great ! Yeah yeah ! hahaha..


Proud of myself, remember it clearly, although it 1 year passed !




2 comments:

fly123 said...

ya lo, this kind of "art work" on the car body will make u really "sakit hati"... coz i also got one on my car... cost me few hundred to get it fixed...(@_@)

QQ is mine said...

u good la, can fixed it. mine fixed it, need to fixed from front to the back,really sakit hati T_T

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak