Monday, September 20, 2010

20.9.2010 Cloudy Day The Place

Yesterday i passed The Place,
miss The Place so much
it makes me think alot of things
i started to refresh back, how my ex-bos treat me for the pass a year, with my limited ability, he gave me the apportunity to deal with those top management . what he told me before i leave. i really appreciate what he actuallyhave me in his plan. BUT i still leave him ! hehe

I don't know, i make a correct decision or not..but i still have to look forward

Drive along the road, passed thru the shops, i felt uneasy
the place where i used to hand up for dinner/lunch NOW became my memories

hokkien mee, claypot lou shu fen, bah kut teh, dim sum, the shop at salak, the seafood, and the place where the planes fly 4 storey high pass above me ;]

altought this place is as small as alor gajah, but the food here is as nice as melaka town!
i can see the new build 24 hours mcdonald with drive thru is finally here. Other then giant mall ,tesco mall is also on its construction

i happy to see the place is improving !

A very strong desire of want to BACK TO NILAI LIFE

T_T




 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak