Sunday, March 21, 2010

21.3.2010 Midnight Apple lagi !


at last, been attracted to this DKNY Delicious perfume for almost 2 years !
now, get to owned a special edition DKNY Delicious oh ! ^^

another 'neighbour' apple item added kakaka

my SE k770i is giving some error signal, hehe..wondering when will my financial management agreed me to own a apple iphone ><

Been busy for whole week
everyday almost 11pm only reach home ><

even SATURDAY & SUNDAY i requested to back to do some monitoring
haih
it is wasting my time !
some more ask me on call for the following week... really 'choi lei tou soh' and also requested me to change to night shift for 1 week ...too much,man !!!

today i just like a boss.. woke up at 8am, and reach office at 915am..
1st 30 min, do what i should do ..after that ....kakaka talk. lepak .online. read newpaper.breakfast.

friend called me, what time i finish work, i tell him any time i like ...kakaka
then he told me they brought movie tics ....i said okokok

i leave office at 230pm ..kekeke ( get 4 hours OT ^^)

balik. mandi. makan . proceed to midvalley

reach home at 3am with the heart missing to that rm 169 laptop bag for my macbook !! >_<

tomorrow shl i go to office or to midvalley buy the bag? ? damn poor man !



0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak