Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4.11.2009 Cloudy My 2nd Home

Today 4.11.2009 is my REST DAY
why? it is because yesterday i worked from 8am until 430am, continuously 20 hours
just to rush the sony remote control ><>

hehe..but anywhere it is a good experience
can make any decision i like
hehehe
and today, woke up at 1130am
1stly, checked my phone,in case any happen on yesterday products
thanks god, tak ada !
continue
lay on the bed,tiup air con, watch dramas
kekeke

Ok, let start with my blog's title

my ideally choice
been moved to here 1 months ago
everything goes smoothly


A Semi D



With my girl inside ^^



What A suitable compound for doggie ^^ with surrounded coconut tree



Bigger then my own house ,right? kakaka



The living room, too bad no TV



The kitchen room.



hehehe..



and of course, i have a room mates
i guess you can guess which 1 is my bed, right?
I'm the one who took the photos, for sure my place is keep tidy lo



Bath room attached in side my room



and finally, my personal place ^^
i purposely find this height of table, to place my laptop and located it just right infront my bed
why?
cz i love to do nothing and just lay on my bed,tiup air con and watch dramas
kekeke

the bad things of this house is, is tooooo big & scary for only one person in the house
=S



5 comments:

Unknown said...

mak mak.. next time we can plan to bbq at ur home lah.. haha

wish0311 said...

wah...really big le...
but ur table better take sth to "chang zhu" o....like wan tumbang d....cox tak balance :P

JaN!Ce said...

yalo..how come macam wana runtuh geh? find something to support at da middle...
anyway...such a big house with little people..is a bit wasted.. next time u held party always.. we all rush from mlk to go there find u..

QQ is mine said...

oh..bbq, steamboat, party, not a problem !

erm..almost every love to comment on the table. Fyi, this table is modified from a cabinet. and..for sure i saw it like that i scare too, so i had done a strength test on it, and as the result, it manage to whole such weight =]

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

eh i also wanna come!! hahaha

eh u need to change new table laaa..that one wanna runtuh d!!

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak