Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15.9.2009 Midnight - Restaurants

12.32 am now
rolled on the bed for 30min,
and i still not able to sleep

is been a time that i couldn't sleep
><

tomorrow will be a tiring working day ~o~
Since that, is better for me to use my brain to update somthing
ermm

Restaurant that i tried in the month of september




Delicious
western ? malaysian?
a well known restaurant (keep on heard it)
nice environment with comfortable decoration
the feeling is just like 'full house'

loaded with peoples but to me weird and expensive food
haha


have you tired curry duck? lycee blended with mango? <--- i ordered it, but the taste is too weird to me ><"




Chili's
Grill and Bar Restaurant

compare with nandos, the price will be double up
to me,
I still prefer Nandos



Pasta Zanmai at mid valley western mixed japanese restaurant
love the foods
love the choices of desert
(two thumbs up)
worth to try
heheheh



Axian Dim Shum @ bandar puteri Puchong

owned by the host of Taste With Jason 阿贤人情味
overall, is just a normal dim sum with nothing special ( maybe i expected too much)
><
why i said that? because i had been tried a nice dim shum restaurant at petaling jaya
so
this will be banned
kakakaka

1.08 am now, my eyes and my body is really tired...but......T_T

SLEEP

0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak