Saturday, August 8, 2009

8.8.2009 Sunny Day - The Day Before Tomorrow


Waited for four years,
Finally the day before tomorrow is just within 12 hours ><







Collected robe
Done for the smart card activation
Got the invitation card and car's sticker




Received 1st flower ( 6 graduate bears and lavendar ? ) from ling yan
Thanks for coming back from singapore just to present me this ><
(nasib baik i at home, Thanks for the surprise)


in the return, this photo for you =p




nah, photos with you, since you couldn't attend ...keep keep keep



Received 2nd flower ( 12 stalk of roses and a graduate bear ) ><>


Both of them will be with me tomorrow >____<

There is another special things i would like to drop down here

Last thursday night i was chatting with 1 of my friend

we chat chat chat, until i asked her where got second handed heater for sell

i told her, i very pity...every morning need to bath with cold water

she straight ask if 'you don't mind, can i present you a heater as a convo gift ?'

waaa....terperanjat me! ><

she told me, she buy but i have to install myself. she highlighted that, electronic things is dangerous to her ..hahaha

but at last i rejected

Do you felt that my face is too thick cause post it here?

because i know her for more then 10 years, i believe she is serious !

wonder who is She/her ?

She is hon hon

[at least i can felt that, never dissapointed me to know you more then 10 years]

Terima kasih banyak banyak

0 comments:

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak