Thursday, February 5, 2009

5.2.2009 Sunny Day - Lost my hp ?


Yesterday night 4.2.2009

I nearly lost my handphone

it happened at gogo ktv's cafe

I left my handphone on the table until i reach home, i just realize my handphone not with me

i still not bothering,cz thinking it will be inside my car

but ...after think and think, feel un secure

immediate take the car's key and search for my handphone

search there, search here..

tak JUMPA ~

thanks god, the lucky star still with me

so lucky that my friend msg me, and the waiter there immediate call to my friend

thanks to my friend who U-turn back to collect back my handphone

really

they say i drunk, but i'm not

they say i 'tai tau har' ..alright i admit *haha*





5 comments:

said...

walao...
like tat stil can 5 bac o...
u reali lucky le...
nx time bcareful lo...
if wan lost it...
better u present it 2 me la...
i ll stil say 10q 2 u...

hsienyun said...

haha.....tai tau har really...

QQ is mine said...

my cheap phone u wan meh?ekekek

JaN!Ce said...

yala..better give it to me rather than throw it in this way....
i will gratitude u...

QQ is mine said...

u think i wan de meh...ahyo,but is actually my fr hide my pon wan to make fun with me...end up ...every lupa my phone ...dat's y .........

 
Copyright © QQ is MiNE. All rights reserved. Edited by Mak